Rolling Inspiration - Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to QuadPara Association of South Africa. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your subscription details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your subscription details from time to time when they change.
- On off-line subscription, we provide you with a username and password. With on-line subscription you will set your username and password yourself. On subscription you agree to pay for our services and content as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your subscription at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Subscription period is for a 12 month period.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to subscribe through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in South African Rands (ZAR) and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our subscription page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have subscribe, we undertake to fulfil your subscription at the price listed at the time you subscribed.
- We strive to ensure that our subscriptions are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our subscription are available to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to subscribe through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our subscription list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in South African Rands (ZAR) and are inclusive of VAT. Our price list can be accessed from our subscription page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage is at no additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you subscribe to us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and date of birth. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your subscription within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your subscription is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your subscription.
- Delivery of your printed magazine will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received subscription payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the subscription page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any magazine delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged magazine, you must notify us within 7 days through our designated contact enquiry form located on our contact webpage.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned magazine, we undertake to reimburse you for the amount initially charged excluding packaging and postage charges.
Restricted Site Access
- When a sbscriber visit our website, they need to use their log in details to access the restricted content and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1978 you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The subscription to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- Classified advert postings is restricted only to paid-up subscribers.
- The classified advert must include at least one photograph.
- All required criteria must be inserted before the classified advert would be considered for approval which is at the sole discretion of the administrators..
- The full list of criteria is available on the classifieds insert page.
- Posting of a comment is restricted only to paid-up subscribers.
- The contributors are under no obligation to respond and reply to any posted comments. Any contributor input is purely on a voluntary basis.
- Existing subscribers are free to post a comment as a reply.
- All comments would need to be approved by the administrators. Once approved the comment and/or reply will be activated and be viewable on the website.
- The comment section is a platform to grow interest and interactivity amongst fellow subscribers sharing content that is relevant to the specific columnist.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any feedback, idea or suggestion which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your feedback in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your feedback for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your feedback.
- If you provide us with feedback, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of All South African Provinces and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in All South African Provinces and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.